Online Advertising Ideas

sunkist219

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hey Guys,

I know as insurance agents, we all get a million calls a day from different companies trying to sell us listings on websites (Superpages, Yellowpages, Yellowbook, Yellow.com etc.) There are so many directories these days I don't know which ones are good and which are a complete waste of money. I thought I'd ask you guys to see if you have suggestions on which ones actually are profitable?

I use a company called webtown media. I pay a set price and they deliver through a bunch of ways 100 people that have searched keywords like "charlotte insurance". They use geomarketing so I don't get people looking for insurance in Florida. The people they send to me live in my community and it refunds my money if they don't meet my monthly goal. I monitor my results and they only send "qualified" leads. Love it.

That's $6 per site visitor not per lead. I guess it could still be a good deal provided a certain percentage leave their information.

Yeah I agree. It's also crucial to distinguish how many 'hits' on your website is a unique visitor. If you visit your website frequently or have employees or webmasters who do, it can really mess up your numbers if you don't have a good tracking device installed.

Back