Online agents

I could check online reviews, and verify their license with their state DOI. That's where I would start.

You can also just trust the first page of google most of the time, google wants to make sure you obtain the best information at all times and it's very hard to get to page 1 on google for anything insurance related. Just go past the results that have "Ad" next to them.

Ok, then what's your website, show me where you are on page 1 of google organically.
M2.....GEICO Term Life Insurance for one.....on the .INSURANCE POST SITE...Biker Life Insurance..Gay Life Insurance....life insurance for rock climbers.....and on 2 sites....Husband and Wife Group Health Insurance Texas....

[UOTQE="JC Matthews, post: 1226869, member: 86080"]Ok, then what's your website, show me where you are on page 1 of google organically.
M2.....GEICO Term Life Insurance for one.....Gay Life Insurance ....INSURANCE POST SITE...[/QUOTE]

Does a person have to be gay to buy from the Gay Life Insurance site? Can Transgenders buy insurance there? :unsure:

Back