Online Applications F2F

ABC

Guru
1000 Post Club
Anyone completing E-applications with the prospect face to face? A touch of oldschool with new school.

Pros and Cons of this approach?

Thanks

No, but I see no reason why it can't be done other than it is time consuming to drive to see someone and drive back. Shouldn't be any different than completing a paper app F2F.

I've done it one or two times. I don't like dealing with paper apps, so on the couple of occasions a client wanted a F2F I carted my laptop over and we did it that way.

Major con: if you're meeting anywhere other than the client's house, drive out there and verify their wireless connection. I lost a deal once because we couldn't get a wireless link established. Sad times.

Anyone completing E-applications with the prospect face to face? A touch of oldschool with new school.

Pros and Cons of this approach?

Thanks

I do it all the time with RBC/Liberty Life ...

I show them the prices on the screen, ask which one they want, click on the button and they are approved in like 5 minutes ... I really like it.

No paper work, no further underwriting ...

Plus they have the guarunteed convertible rider attached ... makes it an easy sale!

If anyone wants to get contracted, let me know ... I have good comps for them ...

Now that I think about it, it was at a Chinese not too far from your house. I should have just brought my clients to your place.

Last edited:
Some of my neighbors might get suspicious if you brought a Chinese client to my home.

They also react negatively to Jehovah's Witnesses . . .

:1laugh:
I do it all the time with RBC/Liberty Life ...

I show them the prices on the screen, ask which one they want, click on the button and they are approved in like 5 minutes ... I really like it.

No paper work, no further underwriting ...

Plus they have the guarunteed convertible rider attached ... makes it an easy sale!

If anyone wants to get contracted, let me know ... I have good comps for them ...

Is that a FE plan or a health plan you do that with?

Confusious say -

Always bring paper app. back up.

Boy Scout motto: Be Prepared.

This can happen in the reverse. I had a client yesterday that insisted on a F2F. I met and filled out a paper app right in front of their (turned off) computer. I was prepared to submit it online, but they wanted the paper app. I found out on completion when I asked for a their preferred method of payment that they did not want EFT, but used a check. You can't place an app w/o payment, so attempting to do it online would have been futile.

If they had wanted, I was prepared to do it online. Even if my laptop couldn't establish a connection, I had my passwords for my appointed carriers with me, and could do it on their computer.

Back