Online Applications

Many companies have online applications, but they're all different and you need to learn each one.

EZlife allows you to submit applications to over 60 life insurance companies with the same 1 page online application. After you submit, your processors will take care of the paperwork, signature acquisition and medical exam. Best of all, it's free. In my opinion, it's the best platform for life insurance agents who sell over the phone and that's why I associated myself with them.

Question, what if a client doesn't want to give out Social Security # over phone, can the paramed examiner forward it to you guys afterwards? This is the biggest hurdle I have had in doing online applications

Question, what if a client doesn't want to give out Social Security # over phone, can the paramed examiner forward it to you guys afterwards? This is the biggest hurdle I have had in doing online applications

Yes. You would input "123-45-6789" in SS# area and instruct the applicant that they will have to provide it to the examiner. EZlife processors are used to making this request from the examiners.

Yes. You would input "123-45-6789" in SS# area and instruct the applicant that they will have to provide it to the examiner. EZlife processors are used to making this request from the examiners.

Good! Last question, I am assuming Banking information isn't required up front, or is it? Some of the e-app companies require this at point of sale, but I rather collect it at time of delivery

jroot,

Do you see much of an issue with doing the 1 page app and having a 3rd party complete it. What I mean is people not completeing the app or the 3rd party cannot get in contact with the client.

Queue Al3!

Actually, I will beat him to it:

Pinney Insurance Center owns a direct market division, www.wholesaleinsurance.net that it created 10 years ago. They staff 10 agents that transact term life insurance business over the phone from our own internet lead, as well as client referrals from other agents that didn't want to write the cases themselves. We pass along what we have learned along the way to our external agents regarding SEO, internet marketing, closing sales etc. In fact, for those interested in an EZLife account from one of our distributors, Jeff Root or James Roman, you should sign up and request the "training" tab--which is a collection of our training system for new retail/direct marketing agents.

Don't listen to Al2. We have high ethics, and in the case that we EVER identify a client coming to us online and then seeing that same case from a broker--the tie goes to the broker. This has happened 3 times out of the past 3000 placed EZlife cases this year.

Yes, I do work for Pinney, but I also produce 10-30 placed personal cases a month. I/Jeff teach agents to do what we do.

Sorry for the commercial--check out the site and make your own observations..

to answer the above question: no need for payment unless you indicate that the client wants temporary coverage on the order ticket--in which case we will collect it for you.

Good! Last question, I am assuming Banking information isn't required up front, or is it? Some of the e-app companies require this at point of sale, but I rather collect it at time of delivery

Not required at all. I'm like you and don't collect payment info until I obtain the offer that I quoted (unless I'm doing temporary insurance).
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
jroot,

Do you see much of an issue with doing the 1 page app and having a 3rd party complete it. What I mean is people not completeing the app or the 3rd party cannot get in contact with the client.

No. I have 100% application complete rate when I live transfer them over. EZlife has an application team and that's all they do. If you don't live transfer, then yes there is sometimes an issue, but they follow up a few times a day to get it completed.

Last edited:
Ok, dumb question who is Jeff or James and how do I contact them?
Is there a hit in commission and if so is it worth it? Like I have said in other post I am captive now, but am making the jump to independent in August and trying to get all my ducks in a row.

Back