Online Applications

Thanks for clarification on the advancements...I was gonna say!! LOL.

I have offers for the following carriers....I am a well-established producer with consistent production. (Not a newbie expecting a company car...LOL).

Here's what I CAN get (although I am keeping my options open):

Amer Gen - Schedule S (105% 30-yr term)

Assurity - Level 9 (I think)....123% 20/30-term

Presidential - 65% on the GI product (paid as earned, though)

UHL - Level 3050 (125% whole life - 120% final expense)

Not trying to call anyone out here, but figured this is a good way to see if anyone can match or do one better than those levels. If so, you can send me an email through this forum.....I don't want to start any arguments, so play nicely folks!! :arghh::bump:

I get a bit more than that with AmGen. But I would take some hair cut for the benefits offered. Especially the under $1,000 ap cases. Many companies allow you to dual contract so having this option seems like a no brainier. Of course depending on the contracting.

That and using the smaller cases to build up your as earns seem smart.

I get a bit more than that with AmGen. But I would take some hair cut for the benefits offered. Especially the under $1,000 ap cases. Many companies allow you to dual contract so having this option seems like a no brainier. Of course depending on the contracting.

That and using the smaller cases to build up your as earns seem smart.

Well said my inebriated friend. I agree completely.

Thanks for clarification on the advancements...I was gonna say!! LOL.

I have offers for the following carriers....I am a well-established producer with consistent production. (Not a newbie expecting a company car...LOL).

Here's what I CAN get (although I am keeping my options open):

Amer Gen - Schedule S (105% 30-yr term)

Assurity - Level 9 (I think)....123% 20/30-term

Presidential - 65% on the GI product (paid as earned, though)

UHL - Level 3050 (125% whole life - 120% final expense)

Not trying to call anyone out here, but figured this is a good way to see if anyone can match or do one better than those levels. If so, you can send me an email through this forum.....I don't want to start any arguments, so play nicely folks!! :arghh::bump:

Give me a call and I will email you what I can offer.

very interesting thread I just stumbled upon. I will have to make some phone calls tomorrow.:)

Many MGA's are now using iGo apps that are pretty versatile. Most of the companies I represent accept them without any additional field underwriting needed.

Fantastic Timely Topic for those not wanting to sit behind a windshield but rather behind a screen at home office. Ing now Voya, has had an e app to sell Annuity over the phone for 2-3 years that I know of. I am getting back in the field so Love to hear more about telesales companies for term life,FE and Annuities.FE seems to be biggest market but lots competition of course.

Back