ONLINE BUSINESS

Per the emails I've been getting everything has been deleted that does not fit in with a professional board. I was gonna leave everything up but I see everyone's point about how unprofessional it make the board look.

We established a rule when this board came up which is if you want to personally attack someone you must disclose who you are.

That rule aside, this is not a place for dirty laundry. If anyone has an issue with me then you call or email me. If anyone has an issue with Carlo then you call or email him. If you think any agent is harming Assurant and you have proof then you contact Assurant.

Case closed. Don't bother replying to this unless it's in direct reponse to the original question.

James or Producer - you have something to say to me you know how to reach me.

Producer, I think I'll take your advice and forget about this thing with Insurance Associates. Although I'm new to the agent side of the business, I smell something fishy about all this and I'll take another route. Sorry for getting you two rowled up but surely you both have thick skin. That is the main reason I wanted to check on this forum to see what others opinions might be. I have been a cat adjuster for the last 3 years and just decided to try my hand at life/health for a change. There are 2 or 3 good companies I have been talking to which include Aflac, MassMutual, and Metlife. More than likely I'll go with one of them. Thanks for your input and hopefully we'll talk again. Rob

rob1963 said:
Producer, I think I'll take your advice and forget about this thing with Insurance Associates. Although I'm new to the agent side of the business, I smell something fishy about all this and I'll take another route. Sorry for getting you two rowled up but surely you both have thick skin. That is the main reason I wanted to check on this forum to see what others opinions might be. I have been a cat adjuster for the last 3 years and just decided to try my hand at life/health for a change. There are 2 or 3 good companies I have been talking to which include Aflac, MassMutual, and Metlife. More than likely I'll go with one of them. Thanks for your input and hopefully we'll talk again. Rob

Obviously that would be a wise move but Aflac? We don't need another duck around here.

Now if you were already with Mass Mutual you would be spreading this news to your clients:

http://www.lifeinsuranceselling.com/NR/exeres/A84460A4-336F-4F1D-8A91-A4A0B70581D2.htm

MassMutual to Pay $1.25 Billion Dividend to Policyholders

Nov. 13, 2006

Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual), Springfield, Mass., has announced the distribution of approximately $1.25 billion to eligible participating policyholders under the estimated dividend payout for 2007 -- the highest ever in the company's 155-year history.

The $1.25 billion estimated dividend payout for 2007, approved by MassMutual's Board of Directors, represents a 5.6%-- or $66.1 million -- increase above the estimated dividend payout for 2006. The 2007 estimated dividend payout represents the largest payout ever for MassMutual, which was founded in 1851.

"As a mutual life insurance company, we are committed to providing outstanding value to our policyholders," says Stuart H. Reese, president and CEO, MassMutual. "Our mutual status enables us to compete in businesses where we are strong, gives us the ability to take a long-term perspective and enables us to remain focused on the interests of our policyholders. Paying dividends is an important part of being a mutual company and an important benefit to our participating policyholders, and we look forward to continuing to provide both value and protection to those who rely on us to help fulfill their financial needs."

Dividends for a given policy are influenced by such factors as policy series, issue age, policy duration, policy loan rate and changes in experience.

"MassMutual has spent the past 155 years helping provide financial security and peace of mind for our policyholders, and the estimated dividend payout for 2007 is another example of our consistently strong performance," Mr. Reese continued. "As a mutually owned protection, accumulation and income management company, we are committed to working for the benefit of our policyholders."

The 2007 estimated dividend payout reflects MassMutual's continued financial strength. As of November 13, 2006, financial strength ratings for MassMutual and its subsidiaries, C.M. Life Insurance Company and MML Bay State Life Insurance Company, were among the best in any industry. They are as follows: A.M. Best Company, A++ (Superior); Fitch Ratings, AAA (Exceptionally Strong); Moody's Investors Service Inc., Aa1 (Excellent); and Standard & Poor's Corp., AAA (Extremely Strong). Ratings are subject to change.

Back