Online Class Recommendations? Florida 2-14

Just finished the course. Wow, I am glad I had already read that book before I even started the class. It tied in perfectly and the class test at the end was good. I am scheduled to take the class next week. Feeling very confident!

Hi 308ar10!

We are pleased to hear about your success with our course! Please let us know how you do on your state exam!

Happy studies!

Just finished the course. Wow, I am glad I had already read that book before I even started the class. It tied in perfectly and the class test at the end was good. I am scheduled to take the class next week. Feeling very confident!

Have you looked at the pmreview.com practice questions? They have 800 practice questions with sample quizzes. The guys I had take the test said it made a huge difference for them.

I passed on the first try with a 95%!!

I would recommend TesTeachers for the prelicensing class in Florida.

The study guides (printable) were the biggest help. The layout was very easy to follow.

I passed on the first try with a 95%!!

I would recommend TesTeachers for the prelicensing class in Florida.

The study guides (printable) were the biggest help. The layout was very easy to follow.

Hello, 308ar10!

Congratulations on passing your exam! I am so glad to hear that our program was able to contribute toward your success. Thank you for taking the time out to share your story. I hope we have the opportunity to assist you in passing additional licensing exams in the future.

Happy Monday!

Back