Online Licence Prep

If it's only for wife, use Prelicense.com a sub of WebCE. Price is very affordable, and comes with a 100% guarantee you'll pass. Have alot of newbies use this and passed the exam on first try.

We will check it out. Won't take her much. She was first licensed in 1986 and has done my administration and service for years. She knows more than many agents I have talked to.

I'm doing testeachersonline.com. Granted, I'm still studying and haven't taken my pre-licensing course yet in order to take my state exam, but I like the materials and all of the varying ways/tools they give you to study.

You can do everything completely online, or you can take the in-person class. I'm doing the class; however, you still need to study prior to the-prelicensing class. I'm doing P&C, but they do L&H and other ones too, so I think they cover the gamut.

If your guy is doing Life and Health, tell him study some of the basic parts of the ACA, as it is currently on the test (and not on ExamFX)

If in Ca, I would suggest enrolling at upwardboundtraining dot com. I only paid $49 and passed my life/health state exam on the first try!

Back