Online Life Insurance Survey for Prospects

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
I like the post the other day about the agent that goes door to door doing surveys to prospect for life insurance.

I'm wondering if I make online survery would people do it for like a free living will or something.

During lunch today, I played around and just wanted to see if I could come up with an online survey.

Survey : Greeting

This is not finished. I'm just showing you what I made in 5 mins to far.

What do you think I should change or add to it?

I made it where they can put their info in at the end to be contacted.

What do you think I should change or add to it?

Pretty kewl!

You could toss that URL in as a sigline to your email correspondence too.

I'd probably change number 10 to a Yes/No option, and maybe not include "One foot in the grave" as an option for question 11 though.

;)

(BTW, excuse the smartazzed responses on the survey)

Last edited:
Pretty kewl!

You could toss that URL in as a sigline to your email correspondence too.

I'd probably change number 10 to a Yes/No option, and maybe not include "One foot in the grave" as an option for question 11 though.

I just changed # 11. Thanks.

;)

(BTW, excuse the smartazzed responses on the survey)

The survey is turned off until I publish it. Thanks for all the suggestions.

I left # 10 open so they might tell me what form of tobacoo they use like a pipe or something and be able to add more details. I might need to say, if so, then blah blah blah.

Last edited:
Mark,

I liked your survey. As a skeptical consumer I liked the fact that you ask them if they wish to be contacted as we all know so many things we do online is really going to be sold and bombard us with sales calls, so I as a consumer liked that.

I like it... How about, "How knowledgeable would you say you are about the latest options available for consumers concerning life insurance in today's market?"

Extremely Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable
I know a little
Very Little
I know Nothing

I would want to think more about the details of the above question and answers, but the idea would be to get people to ask themselves if they really know what they should to make an educated decision in an area so important to their future.

I like it... How about, "How knowledgeable would you say you are about the latest options available for consumers concerning life insurance in today's market?"

Extremely Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable
I know a little
Very Little
I know Nothing

I would want to think more about the details of the above question and answers, but the idea would be to get people to ask themselves if they really know what they should to make an educated decision in an area so important to their future.

I just added this. Thank You!!

Back