Online Marketing for Medicare Leads

Revit750

I'm in my first year of the Medicare Plan market and still getting the swing of things compliance wise. I have a securities background and everything we do is full of disclosures.

If I wanted to market a non product specific educational lead piece on Medicare ins and out online to generate leads..... is there any specific disclosure I need to put on the landing page or anywhere else?

For example my Kramer mailers that go out I see they have in small print "This information is not affiliated with or endorsed by the U.S. government or Federal Medicare program. You may be contacted by a Revit750 a licensed insurance representative"

Is that a CMS rule that this goes on there? Thanks in advance for any input or guidance

I find it best to make people think that I work for Medicare, and I am certified and endorsed by Medicare. You wouldn't believe how easy the sales are.

If the disclaimer on the Kramer lead piece is vetted by CMS, then it will have a CMS numeric approval code next to it. I believe.

I find it best to make people think that I work for Medicare, and I am certified and endorsed by Medicare. You wouldn't believe how easy the sales are.

If the disclaimer on the Kramer lead piece is vetted by CMS, then it will have a CMS numeric approval code next to it. I believe.

...As you sing, "I ain't afraid of no CMS!" :laugh:

I've taken this concept to a whole nother level by combining my legal and insurance backgrounds. You've heard the ambulance chasers on tv bragging about how they used to work for the insurance companies and now they work for you? Well I've taken that and modified it for Medicare sales.

Here's my tv script. Use at your own discretion.

I know Medicare. I used to work there. Now I work for you to help you find the best Medicare plan for you. Don't be misled by insurance agents that have never worked for Medicare. They don't know. They haven't been there. I have. I've been there. I'm one of only eleven agents in the country certified by Medicare to do this. Let me work for you to insure that you get the best possible deal.

Back