Online Video Conferencing Tool

Bob_The_Insurance_Guy

Guru
1000 Post Club
Decatur, Ga.
I am meeting with a couple to discuss their Long Term Care situation, and plan on including their 4 children, who all live in different states. I wanted to do a video conference, and wanted to get some ideas from you guys and gals.

I am only going to be using it sparingly - this is the second time in 15 years I've had to have this many people on at the same time - so, not interested in purchasing one.

I currently run the $18/month version of AnyMeeting, but I don't know if that version allows for what I want. I have emailed Customer Service earlier today, but have not received a response as of yet.

Fuze (www.fuze.com) has a plan for $24/month that will do, but I wanted to see if there was a better/more economical option out there. I may just have to bite the bullet with Fuze.

Any and all ideas are welcome.

The mother wants to see each child/screen at the same time. So she can get a feel for their action/facial expressions.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I am meeting with a couple to discuss their Long Term Care situation, and plan on including their 4 children, who all live in different states. I wanted to do a video conference, and wanted to get some ideas from you guys and gals.

I am only going to be using it sparingly - this is the second time in 15 years I've had to have this many people on at the same time - so, not interested in purchasing one.

I currently run the $18/month version of AnyMeeting, but I don't know if that version allows for what I want. I have emailed Customer Service earlier today, but have not received a response as of yet.

Fuze (www.fuze.com) has a plan for $24/month that will do, but I wanted to see if there was a better/more economical option out there. I may just have to bite the bullet with Fuze.

Any and all ideas are welcome.

The mother wants to see each child/screen at the same time. So she can get a feel for their action/facial expressions.

Thanks.

What about Skype?

Or you can create a secure situation and create the gmail addy's in advance and provide them to the participants in advance. Further that would allow you to have those accounts for future video conferences.

Just a suggestion.

Latest posts

Back