Only guaranteed due to oxygen

Hi fellow agents. My name is Rob Owen I’ll make it short and simple. I have a client who is 74 on oxygen been on it for 2years still smokes and on several meds. The meds are ok through Transamerica but a combination of scooter and oxygen is a knock out. Is there at least a modified or graded benefit available other than the GI from Gerber? I know it’s vague but wondering if I could be pointed in the right direction. Thanks for what ever help is given.

Hi fellow agents. My name is Rob Owen I’ll make it short and simple. I have a client who is 74 on oxygen been on it for 2years still smokes and on several meds. The meds are ok through Transamerica but a combination of scooter and oxygen is a knock out. Is there at least a modified or graded benefit available other than the GI from Gerber? I know it’s vague but wondering if I could be pointed in the right direction. Thanks for what ever help is given.

Baseball is right... don't get your undies in wad over something like O2... if they use it go right to a GI... I like to use AIG. Get the app and move on to better business. Use that business to pay for your gas.

As Baseball said, Sentinel will go a true Graded(30*70*100%) with current oxygen use, but the scooter will be a KO if it's used for a chronic condition. :yes:

Back