Onlyinsuranceleads.com

jdlash

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Anyone tried them with success? I'm looking to try and aggressively grow my agency and have always liked leading off with the home product. I'm not very excited to get into internet leads right now and was curious if anyone has tried and is using onlyinsuranceleads.com

Thanks in advance!

Jayson

Re: Onlyinsuranceleads.c om

Has anyone tried this service? If so, what response rate did you get?

So, did you try their $660 mail drop?

No, I talked to a rep and they just dodged to many questions for me. She said they have seen as high as a 8% response rate. I DON'T believe that and I believe anyone that has sent out millions of these things would have statistics as to what kind of response they average.

I would guess it would be 1-1.5% at best. 15 leads for $660 isn't very profitable.

No, I talked to a rep and they just dodged to many questions for me. She said they have seen as high as a 8% response rate. I DON'T believe that and I believe anyone that has sent out millions of these things would have statistics as to what kind of response they average.

I would guess it would be 1-1.5% at best. 15 leads for $660 isn't very profitable.

Try Lead Connection - Home Page
or
https://www.jenmarcoleads.com/

Both of these companies have been tried and true for many agents here on the forums for Final Expense and Medicare leads.

Both companies charge around $400-$450 per thousand

Try Lead Connection - Home Page
or
https://www.jenmarcoleads.com/

Both of these companies have been tried and true for many agents here on the forums for Final Expense and Medicare leads.

Both companies charge around $400-$450 per thousand

Thanks, but I'm in the auto & home business. I have found a telemarketer and am going to probably purchase cole x dates for her to call. Hopefully that drums up a little business.

Latest posts

Back