Open Enrollment Leads for people turning 65

MSIS

Expert
GA.
I am looking for agents who are good sales people to work our open enrollment leads. The leads are not free, but you do not have to pay any out of pocket costs. We put you on our leads contract where the commissions are slightly lower in the renewal years, but if at anytime you would like a direct contract we can switch you to that.

We want people who are going to work and are going to be able to sale. I am specifically looking for people in TX and FL, but we have other counties in other states available as well. If you have any questions or are interested, feel free to contact me.

Chandler

Pardon if this is a stupid question, but are these geared toward Med Supps or M/A enrollment? Thanks.

"Open Enrollment" is a term that refers to an individuals ability to get a Medicare Supplement Policy without having to answer health questions on the app during the first six months after their Part B goes into effect.

Typically, for most people, this is during the first six months after they turn 65. These people, turning 65, can also be written "Open Enrollment" prior to turning 65.

During the years I have worked the senior market I have tried numerous times to market to people turning 65. Every time it has not been successful or profitable enough to spend very much time doing it. People turning 65 almost always know a whole lot more about Medicare and options available to them then I do.

However, once they have been on Medicare for a year or two they are much more receptive to listen to reason. I find that marketing to people 67 to 78 is much less time consuming and a whole lot more profitable.

I would not be willing to give up any part of my commission for "leads" for people who were turning 65 especially if the "leads" were direct mail or internet leads. They are all curious and an agent will waste a lot of time in relationship to the sales made.

It is very simple to try it on your own. Just order a list of people 64 years old. It will cost around $100. Much less than giving up part of your commission. Request birth dates, phone numbers and start with an income or $12,000.

Who knows, you may kick ass with T65 people. If you do you will be the first agent I know or have heard of that genuinely has had extreme success selling Med Supps to people T65.

Back