Open Enrollment Leads for people turning 65

I briefly placed a few cases from their leads. They paid me like clockwork with advances.

When I dropped the lead program, they provided me with a release (I had a pre-nup).

MSIS is one of the good guys in a sea of crooks.

Rick

They may be one of the good guys, but I just don't assign commissions.

We do assign commissions but if you are not happy with our leads we can put you on a direct contract. PM me if you have any questions specifically that I can answer for you Stastny.

I am looking for a Med Supp marketing program in Raleigh, NC. I am interested in the program that MSIS mentioned. Does anyone have any more info?

I am looking for a Med Supp marketing program in Raleigh, NC. I am interested in the program that MSIS mentioned. Does anyone have any more info?

I can get you on a direct contract as well, but right now there is no territory available in NC.

Do you guys have leads in NC or would it just be getting appointed through MSIS? If MSIS would be able to provide me leads, I would probably be willing to move my contracts.

Well right now we could not provide leads bc we promise all our agents exclusive territory as long as they remain active. Since NC is full, we cannot provide you leads, but if an agent gets cut off in that state, then you would be next in line.

Back