Open Enrollment Leads for people turning 65

I am looking for agents who are good sales people to work our open enrollment leads. The leads are not free, but you do not have to pay any out of pocket costs. We put you on our leads contract where the commissions are slightly lower in the renewal years, but if at anytime you would like a direct contract we can switch you to that.

We want people who are going to work and are going to be able to sale. I am specifically looking for people in TX and FL, but we have other counties in other states available as well. If you have any questions or are interested, feel free to contact me.

Chandler

Hello, I am intersted, I am located in Colorado if you need anyone in that state. I am also licensed in IL, OH and MI. You can contact me at [email protected] or phone 970-984-3188,
Thanks
Tammy

Do you guys have leads in NC or would it just be getting appointed through MSIS? If MSIS would be able to provide me leads, I would probably be willing to move my contracts.
do you have any leads in mississippi or tennessee?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Im not a slick talker Frank. I am upfront and honest about our program and what it is we do. It may not be for you and I respect that but we have agents in every state who have been with us for years who enjoy our leads and what we offer as a company. Im not trying to pull the wool over anyones eyes, I am just trying to find agents who are interested in what we have to offer.
do you have any leads in mississippi or tennessee??

Last edited:
I am not the marketer for those states however I will forward your info to the correct marketers for those states or feel free to give us a call and speak with the marketers in charge. Our number is toll free at 800-845-8765.

Back