Open Enrollment Newbie

Locajoja

Hi Folks! I'm a newbie with UHC and this will be my first AEP! I'm excited and nervous about what to expect. Also, since I'm making this a career change, I'd like to know how many AEP sales would be a good goal to reach for this year. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thank you!;)

Hi Folks! I'm a newbie with UHC and this will be my first AEP! I'm excited and nervous about what to expect. Also, since I'm making this a career change, I'd like to know how many AEP sales would be a good goal to reach for this year. Thoughts? Suggestions? Thank you!;)

50 new clients would be a good goal IMO if it were my first AEP. But how do you plan on getting in front of prospects?

My upline with UHC has promised leads for AEP. Also I'm already setting up events leading up to AEP. In addition, I'll be at local grocery store- I hope it is our local one where I am well known in community, that would be great! We'll see...

My upline with UHC has promised leads for AEP. Also I'm already setting up events leading up to AEP. In addition, I'll be at local grocery store- I hope it is our local one where I am well known in community, that would be great! We'll see...

Are you an ICA with UHC?

About 3 years ago myself and 3 other agents split shifts at a walgreens during AEP for UHC in a big retirement area.
Between us 4 only 5 applications were done during AEP from sitting in Walgreens. Biggest waste of time ever

I found a lead card station on UH website for $195.00. You set it up in a store and it has flyers and your business card and then potential clients fill out lead cards and drop them in the slot.

I thought it was brilliant that they have to be ordered by like September 15th and they are expected to arrive in early December! Makes a lot of sense to get them the 1st week of December.

Back