Open Enrollment Quota

Are people paying for health ins leads? I'd love to increase my production this open enrollment, but as an independent agent it's somewhat tough to pick up traction... Is there anything you all are doing now to prepare for November? I'd love to get some ideas

I know it can be very volatile, buy im estimating a commision of $20 on each policy. Is that a reasonable forecast?

I know it can be very volatile, buy im estimating a commision of $20 on each policy. Is that a reasonable forecast?

I hope you mean $20 per month. My average is right at $30 per month. Likely depends on the commission structure of the carriers you use.

Yes. I meant $20/month on each policy average. ... $30/month on each policy????? Is $30/month the estimated average that most other agents are seeing?

Without knowing where you are and what you are selling, we can't really tell you what you would see. Some carriers pay flat fee per person per month, some pay a percentage of premium. This can differ by state.

If you are a brand-new independent agent trying to estimate your monthly income, I think 200 enrollments year one is pretty ambitious unless you have decent coin to spend on leads and marketing and some sort of feeder network in place.

If you are established, sure very doable.

Back