Opinion on E&O for Less?

I ended up buying from E&O for less, read the contract and it seemed to be the best fit for me right now. The process was super easy, it was all done is less than five mins! ;) I thank everyone for their input and their opinions on this thread!

I've had it for a while now and don't have any complaints. Not sure I'd know until I had to make a claim, but I'm pretty good with the CYA stuff, so don't expect to have to find out anytime soon.

Did you have any issues getting appointments with this policy?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I ended up buying from E&O for less, read the contract and it seemed to be the best fit for me right now. The process was super easy, it was all done is less than five mins! ;) I thank everyone for their input and their opinions on this thread!

Hi Denise 509,

I have the same situation as you do and I was wondering if you are running into any appointment issues with the E&O for Less P&C policy?

Thanks in advance,

Last edited:
Did you have any issues getting appointments with this policy?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi Denise 509,

I have the same situation as you do and I was wondering if you are running into any appointment issues with the E&O for Less P&C policy?

Thanks in advance,

No problems at all! so far I have 9 p&c carriers and they've all accepted my e&o......I say go for it! Read the post above and there it has all the info about what the policy covers :)

I am considering using them for my upcoming renewal. My state is not listed so I'll have to call them and find out. Thanks for sharing. @jtm1240

No problems at all! so far I have 9 p&c carriers and they've all accepted my e&o......I say go for it! Read the post above and there it has all the info about what the policy covers :)

Hi Denise.
I would like to know if is not to much to ask what 9 P&C carriers that you represent accepted E&O For Less? I presume that you went direct with them.

I know for fact that Iroquois Group (cluster) didn't want to sign contract while using E&O4less:err:

TY

Hi Denise.
I would like to know if is not to much to ask what 9 P&C carriers that you represent accepted E&O For Less? I presume that you went direct with them.

I know for fact that Iroquois Group (cluster) didn't want to sign contract while using E&O4less:err:

TY

I wonder why they didn't accept it? Maybe they thought the deductible is too high ( $10,000 btw)
Well the carriers I'm with right now are mostly all non standard:
Progressive
GMAC
Omni
Unitrin
Victoria
Workmens
MetLife
Anchor general
Foremost
American Modern

Thank you @Denise509 appreciate it.

Iroquois rep denied E&O4Less P&C for high deductible reason. Some carriers don't allow you to go over a $2.500 and they are $10k.

Too bad that they don't accept Discover cc, I like to collect miles points ;)

Does anyone have the phone number or website address for PDI? I can't seem to find anything on AgencyEquity.com about them.
Thanks!

Back