Opinion on Marketing Organization

Capstone1

Hello Everyone,

I am a new agent and new to the business and wanted some input on the following two companies.

1. Independent Brokerage

2. Brokers International

The good bad and the ugly!

I am looking for a company that has great support and good technology. Looking for quality not quantity.

Thanks for the input, I hope to contribute my own experiences shortly.

Thank you,

Shawn

Hi Shawn:

Pretty funny you put the good, the bad and the ugly. I try not to give opinions on companies based on the fact the everyone has a different experience depending on what they are looking for in a company.

I am a relationship builder i my business so I feel that mutual success should be front and center with any company you work with.

My best advice is to go with what feels right for you and will benefit your clients.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any annuities questions.

To you success!
Chris:1cute:

IB is a good IMO. Unlike many others, they actually work on MARKETING and have some good ideas.

Brokers International seems like of blah. Nothing special about them alone, but if you sign up with them through 300 Financial, the latter will provide you with some good software and marketing ideas. Of course, 300 financial wants you to dedicate $500/mo. to marketing and to place $3 million/yr. through Brokers International.

If you can't commit to the 300 Financial deal, I would use IB. Their sole focus is annuities.

Back