Opinions Please

MrProvidence

Expert
To all of my opinionated :goofy:friends, I WANT your opinon. I have recently set up a new website and I would like to know what you think of it. Of course, I have other page in the works that are not turned on yet, but I would like your ideas and expertise.

www.providenceinsurancesolutions.com

Please advise and BE NICE to me. I'm still new - hehehehehe.

Thanks
Mike

I don't usually comment on these types of issues. But, I too am attempting to build a web site, and will appreciate the opinions of others when mine is complete.

This is not intended to be critical. It is my first impression of your site. After visiting your site, (looking at it as a prospective client) IMO:

It repeats the same message in each paragraph. There are repetitions of the same theme throughout your site, sometimes in the same paragraph. No new information.

Using "massive maze of life and health insurance plans" .
Seems daunting.

"and many other carriers, all "A" rated or above and committed to providing you a valued service."
My experience has been, most consumers don't know or care about 'Best ratings', and the paragraph implies the companies provide the "valued service", not you.

This is the best paragraph, and IMO this should be your opening paragraph, as it says it all.

"Choosing a Life or Health Insurance Plan is often a very daunting and confusing task. Providence Insurance Solutions will help you answer the questions you have. Why "go it alone" when you have a friend willing to help? Consultations are free!"

Follow with something specific about you ( your history and your carriers ). I have found that, " we represent most of the major carriers in your market ", works better than identifying the carriers you do represent Clients may have had a bad experience with the company you mention and will go elsewhere to purchase.

Again, this is not meant to be critical. I hope when my site is finished you will help me get mine the best it can be.

Back