Opportunity to Sell an Annuity

HealthGuy

Guru
1000 Post Club
I recently stumbled upon a potential client who wants to buy an annuity. What companies are easiest to work with when sending him proposals, literature, etc...I have little to no experience with annuities, but am 6 and 63 licensed. Any ideas on the best annuity companies to offer who can provide me the best support and the client the best guaranteed rates? Is there usually a sure bet with say the top one two or three annuity companies? I know this question is very open ended but any help is greatly appreciated.

I recently stumbled upon a potential client who wants to buy an annuity. What companies are easiest to work with when sending him proposals, literature, etc...I have little to no experience with annuities, but am 6 and 63 licensed. Any ideas on the best annuity companies to offer who can provide me the best support and the client the best guaranteed rates? Is there usually a sure bet with say the top one two or three annuity companies? I know this question is very open ended but any help is greatly appreciated.

What Amount?, Qualified or nonQualified? What is the client looking for you mention that you have a series 6 however you ask about Guaranteed rates would this be a 1 time rollover or will the policy need to accept ongoing payments and if so in what amount

Last edited:
If you aren't experienced with annuities, find an agent that is and split the case. Lots of different options available.

If you aren't experienced with annuities, find an agent that is and split the case. Lots of different options available.

My thoughts exactly. Either take a couple of weeks out of your life and learn annuities, the companies, and the products, or let someone else handle this.

Also, the worst thing you can do is give any potential client a company brochure. That will kill a sale every time.

Assurity has some great rates right now.

Latest posts

Back