Organ Transplant 5 Years in July. Medigap?

JimmyUt

Guru
1000 Post Club
Utah
Will anyone outside of AARP/United Health consider this. Philadelphia American asks if it has been in the last 5 years, but I have trouble believing they will take it. Any thoughts?

Will anyone outside of AARP/United Health consider this. Philadelphia American asks if it has been in the last 5 years, but I have trouble believing they will take it. Any thoughts?

There was a similar discussion a while back and it looked hopeless. Chris Westfall found that Medico would take it for the state they were in. Depends on your state. It's a KO in my state.

When in doubt, call an underwriter. The CSG quote tool says Equitable and Everence have a 2 year look back on transplants. Mostly the underwriter will want to see stability since the surgery and you will also want to ask if they will accept the applicant while taking anti rejection medications.

Good luck!

When in doubt, call an underwriter. The CSG quote tool says Equitable and Everence have a 2 year look back on transplants. Mostly the underwriter will want to see stability since the surgery and you will also want to ask if they will accept the applicant while taking anti rejection medications.

Good luck!

Those aren't accurate. The state could be different, but my app KO's that in question 3 on Equitable.

Back