OT: what Are You Doing for Your Own Health/dental Covg?

Many good dentists these days are opting out of networks because they have built up their businesses. The Bright Idea Dental Program is a ppo program allowing choice of any dentist....usable in 50 states. Is that a big enough choice for you? Their network (actually a combo of three networks in the marketplace) is just as good as any others. So how good do you think the other are. That's a factor...but overshadowed by the huge annual max of $5000 per person and covering implants! All the specific info about commissions, lifetime renewals at 1st year commission levels, bonus program, and agent override income stream option are all spelled out at www.ftcfinancialoptions.com You will be pleasantly surprised.

Many good dentists these days are opting out of networks because they have built up their businesses. The Bright Idea Dental Program is a ppo program allowing choice of any dentist....usable in 50 states. Is that a big enough choice for you? Their network (actually a combo of three networks in the marketplace) is just as good as any others. So how good do you think the other are. That's a factor...but overshadowed by the huge annual max of $5000 per person and covering implants! All the specific info about commissions, lifetime renewals at 1st year commission levels, bonus program, and agent override income stream option are all spelled out at www.ftcfinancialoptions.com You will be pleasantly surprised.
In one sentence you say you can use any dentist. In the next you say it has a network of dentist. Which is it?

Can't believe FTC guy is still around pitching this stuff.

And Louis, why are you posting at 1:23 AM? Get some sleep.

Reactions: DS4
Still hasn’t addressed the lie about the size of the network. Using that to sell a product is fraud. Period.

Rick

I don't know who this guy is but I do have Bright Idea in my portfolio (only 1 enrollment to date) and they use the DenteMax Plus network, which either has 274,000 locations or over 600,000 dentists depending on which publication you believe.

Most of the dentists are in big groups so, just like most other plans, selection for in-network benefits is limited but the plan does pay 'Usual and Customary' reimbursements to out of network dentists.

The $5K annual maximum is $59 per month, that is about the same cost as other plans with $2K annual maximums.

I'm not a big fan of any dental plan but feel like this one at least offers value if the client needs dental work, it's a $25 copay + 100% Preventive, 80% Basic, and 50% Major (12 month waiting period unless client had prior coverage and provides Letter of Creditable Coverage)

My health insurance is a grandfathered (pre ObamaCare) hi defuctible plan with Golden Rule. It's been great as far as the network. They keep letting us extend it one year at a time. I'm hoping they get rid of ObamaCare before I would ever lose mine. I don't think any of the crooks in Washington are in any hurry to fix thing though. And I don't think they are on a right path any time they discuss it.

I wouldn't ever buy a dental plan. I don't insure chicken-shit. And don't all dental plans just cover chicken -shit? Like limit the coverage to $1,000 or $1,500 per year? Really? Couldn't you just force yourself to sell two extra FE policies a year to cover that?

I don't know who this guy is but I do have Bright Idea in my portfolio (only 1 enrollment to date) and they use the DenteMax Plus network, which either has 274,000 locations or over 600,000 dentists depending on which publication you believe.

Most of the dentists are in big groups so, just like most other plans, selection for in-network benefits is limited but the plan does pay 'Usual and Customary' reimbursements to out of network dentists.

The $5K annual maximum is $59 per month, that is about the same cost as other plans with $2K annual maximums.

I'm not a big fan of any dental plan but feel like this one at least offers value if the client needs dental work, it's a $25 copay + 100% Preventive, 80% Basic, and 50% Major (12 month waiting period unless client had prior coverage and provides Letter of Creditable Coverage)

The issue people are having with the network is that there aren’t 600k Dentist in the US period. Google it and you’ll see there’s less than 200k.

Asking this guy how he comes up with the figure is dumb tho. He can’t answer it because he doesn’t run the company. We are agents and just give out info.

Just looked at one of their training slides, "We offer a triple-option, fully insured, guaranteed issued dental plan with over 600,000 access points in our DenteMax Plus network..."

So what are access points?

“Guaranteed issue”. Really? Don’t think I have ever seen an underwritten dental plan.

Do you have teeth?

They won’t be covered for 6 months

I was going to stay off the forums this weekend, but some email notifications sucked me in briefly, and I saw the thread we are currently in.

Just looked at one of their training slides, "We offer a triple-option, fully insured, guaranteed issued dental plan with over 600,000 access points in our DenteMax Plus network..."

So what are access points?

Someone mentioned UHC dental ( :biggrin: ), so I was looking here:
Dental | UnitedHealthcare

Scrolling down the page on the left I see comments about network providers and access points. Then I see the quote above. So now I am curious.

This turned up:
https://www.deltadentalnc.com/delta...s/24/240c2a34-f77b-4b83-b0d3-5b012b30d61b.pdf

Back