Other Insurance Forums

jarmour

Expert
Does anyone know of any other good insurance forums? Any relating specifically to seniors/life settlements? I doubt there is anything that specific but I'd like to get to some of the more active message boards if possible. Thanks.

I don't think the grass would be any greener, on the other side. If you post relevant questions, on the proper forum subject, with the amount of traffic this boards gets, you should get some very good opinions.

Please, not another forum!

I do wish more people would post regarding senior issues (non-medical) though - estate planning, life insurance, annuities, etc.

If you look past the cockyness and ego, TGP has a ton a great info. Maybe not for health, but if any of you are looking for info regarding life, annuities, DI and employee benefits, it's good!

If you look past the cockyness and ego, TGP has a ton a great info. Maybe not for health, but if any of you are looking for info regarding life, annuities, DI and employee benefits, it's good!

LOL, yea maybe? Yet you have to go thru a lot of crap to get there! I just can not do it, ask Rick one time if he ever got his license reinstated. Well, needless to say I don't bother going over there anymore! Even called him one day, gee that went well.:D:D:D

Back