Other Quoting Software Besides Norvax and Quotit

Ok so I like quotit, but they carry like two carriers, (exageration) for ohio, and norvax, well i dont trust em too much, and they are expensive 100 a month and 100 start up fee. So i decided to google insurance quoting software and came across quotewerks, and i was wondering if anyone knew of them, or of any other quoting software for health. Dont feel like paying an arm and a toe for it per month, until I become one of the 6 figure fux here lol
any advice?? any potshots???
remember:
dont shoot me for being a newbie

I can only speak about Norvax. I like them. My monthly rate is high, mainly because I have added a lot of extras.

Tech support is good, and they seem very flexible regarding listening to broker suggestions and implementing them.

thanx for the insurint response. I heard from a guy in the IHIAA that norvax bounced the costs of things up on him without notice and hes stuck in a contract for the rest of the year which is 6 mos. and their prices are so negotiable it seems, no way to measure integrity IMO, but hey im a noobie, hopefully I wont have to submit

I work for a company that is currently in KS, MO and IL, but will soon be in Ohio. Our rates are way less than Norvax's, and we have no startup charges, add-on costs or contracts. You might want to check us out. It's commissionbuilder .com.

Thanks, and have a great day!

Interesting. I'm happy with Norvax, but why don't you create a new post in the "Offers" section and give VERY SPECIFIC information about your costs, features and advantages you feel your system has over Quotit, Norvax and the other new kid on the block.

Spellcheck was not used in this post.
WebWarning was used in this post.

I talk to some FMO's and they say Insurint is the next best thing, and that it contains Accident quoting, life quoting, health, maybe critical or their working on critical, and they have an U/W section where they list the increase percentages. no start up fees etc. i have a demo with them today, i will report back.

Interesting. I'm happy with Norvax, but why don't you create a new post in the "Offers" section and give VERY SPECIFIC information about your costs, features and advantages you feel your system has over Quotit, Norvax and the other new kid on the block.

Spellcheck was not used in this post.
WebWarning was used in this post.

I'll do that. I was unaware that there even was such a place. I'll be as specific as possible, but for the full tour you will have to call me. I'm sure you know how that goes... :1cute:

Back