Out of Pocket Protection Plans

dgoldenz

Virginia
I know about the one from AOBG. Are there any other good OOP protection plans out there? The AOBG one seems pretty expensive for what you get, hoping to find something that offers a little better value than that.

Ok, going out on a limb here. What does AOBG stand for? I thought I could save this question by googling but came up with All About Bubble Gum. :D:D

We have multiple new supplemental products which will be as easy as one click add on via ACAExpress. Products by GAC (General Agent Center) and another big player coming soon too!

The criteria for ANY supplemental plans should be:

1. Guaranteed Issue. Now that medical is GI - any product that is NOT GI should likely be avoided.

2. Fair compensation. Items that pay 10 to 15% should be avoided. All ancillary should be paid FAIR - meaning 30 to 100% depending on product type.

3. Plans should be priced properly. For example dental should be in the $20 to $40 range for individuals. Accident and CI should be in the $30 to $50 range. Trying to add on ancillary that is pushing $100 or more is not going to happen in volume.

I have not looked at Kenny's offerings but I am sure it is good as he does not sell junk... If you can add on during the health insurance enrollment with his platform that is a HUGE plus for 2016.

The criteria for ANY supplemental plans should be:

1. Guaranteed Issue. Now that medical is GI - any product that is NOT GI should likely be avoided.

2. Fair compensation. Items that pay 10 to 15% should be avoided. All ancillary should be paid FAIR - meaning 30 to 100% depending on product type.

3. Plans should be priced properly. For example dental should be in the $20 to $40 range for individuals. Accident and CI should be in the $30 to $50 range. Trying to add on ancillary that is pushing $100 or more is not going to happen in volume.

I have not looked at Kenny's offerings but I am sure it is good as he does not sell junk... If you can add on during the health insurance enrollment with his platform that is a HUGE plus for 2016.

For some info on the GAC plans and to the above numbered items:

1. ALL are GI and A+ Excellent or higher rated carriers

2. Compensation is between you and GAC since ACAExpress is not a FMO/MGA/GA/etc. Their points are very, very competitive and advances are available as well. Getting appointed is FAST too, 24-48 hours they tell us.

3. Rates are very competitive as well.

To last, YUP!, adding is as easy as ONE click. If you have agents under you they can do separate commissions to agents or single to agency. Of course, have to use the ACAExpress.com ACA enrollment platform to get all these features, etc. :)

Back