OVER 50 Fresh Ways to Generate Leads !

Would providing dinner gifts to existing client be considered violating insurance rebate law?

Here are some additional ideas. Either an idea you listed with some additional details and/or new ideas.

1. Cold calling businesses in your area by phone or visiting shopping centers and going from business to business with flyers.
2. Buy a residential data list with the demographics you want that has been scrubbed against the Do Not Call list.
3. Ask for referrals or even give your clients a dinner gift card for X amount for referring or introducing you to 3 people for example.
4. Contact other licensed agents in your area who may be licensed to sell life but only sell health insurance or auto insurance for example and they don't sell life and offer to pay them X amount per life sale that results from anyone they refer to you.

Last edited:
Found this old thread! Had to bump it because this is some good stuff that's
still relevant!

Think outside the box! There are other ways to generate business besides just buying leads.

Great information, I do seminars mainly but I don't buy dinner. I hold the seminars on Saturday mornings at a library. I only provide coffee.

Back