Over 85 for Final Expense

how about everyones favorite polish roman catholic union of america......
web site prcua.org

I cant wait to buy a policy when i'm 89

Security National Life out of Salt Lake City has graded to 85 and immediate up to age 90. Their graded also takes folks on oxygen as well. Some of the best rates I have found on a graded plan, at least out here. They go by a couple different names in other states and do business throughout the country. No phone interview either.

American Continental (ACI) will go to age 89 for level and 80 for graded benefit polices, but it's not approved in Ohio yet. From what we hear, it will be about a month before it's ready.

ACI has been a good company to work with on the Medicare Supplement side. I'm sure they will do the same for Final Expense.

Even at the age of 85 or more you need a life insurance to provide something for your next generation because everyone have to leave sooner or later.

Yes - American Continental Insurance Company is owned by Genworth. They do all the administrative work for ACI out of their office in Brentwood, TN.

I think Aetna bought them from Genworth a little while back. That's why the apps say "Aetna" on them ;). But all of our writings #s start with GNW from the old Genworth days.

Back