Oxford And Monumental Contracts

T.Heard114

Hi all Im asking who has Oxford and Momumental contracts. Looking for the hightest contracts with no production requirements. Thanks

Re: Contracts

Hi all Im asking who has Oxford and Momumental contracts. Looking for the hightest contracts with no production requirements. Thanks

I know where you can get 170% FY with 27% renewal. Anyone can close 8 or 9 leads out of 10. And the leads are free! (In fact, you can do this all by telephone). 100% advance and no chargebacks for any reason.

But you're looking for the highest contracts. So this likely won't interest you.

Rick

Check with the guy from Amerilife, can't remember his name now,know it all guy, go to guy, something like that. I could offer Oxford to you but why would I want to?

I know where you can get 170% FY with 27% renewal. Anyone can close 8 or 9 leads out of 10. And the leads are free! (In fact, you can do this all by telephone). 100% advance and no chargebacks for any reason.

But you're looking for the highest contracts. So this likely won't interest you.

Rick

What was the point of this post?

Call the companies direct and give them your proposal. They might set you up with a high IMO contract. What's the worst that they could say bro? Go for it!!!

Oxford will give a Direct contract. I was told by my IMO that Monumental won't, that you must go thru an IMO. Will you let us know what you find out? thanks.

Back