Oxford Cellphone Discount

ksigmtsu

Guru
1000 Post Club
Anyone know where the page is about cellphone discounts for agents contracted with Oxford life, or other discounts they offer?

I saw something about them having a discount for cingular/at&t and now I can't find the page.

We really almost need a site with all producer discounts for cell phones, clothing, etc, so we can keep up with all the discount programs.

I'm sure there are a ton of them that no one has noticed, that could be saving a lot of us money on random bills related to sales.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Not trying to hijack the post, but does anyone know of any Verizon Wireless discounts available through the carriers?

I swear the oxford discount page I saw listed AT&T, Verizon, and like 2 other carriers. I cannot find the page now for some reason. I might be mixing up which insurance carrier it was.
It might have been NGL or Baltimore Life that offered the discount. I appointed with all 3 of them to do FE with in the last month or so, and now I can't remember where that discount was, but it was like 15% off the total bill.
I'm stupid I should have bookmarked it when I saw it.

Last edited:
We really almost need a site with all producer discounts for cell phones, clothing, etc, so we can keep up with all the discount programs.

I'm sure there are a ton of them that no one has noticed, that could be saving a lot of us money on random bills related to sales.

I swear the oxford discount page I saw listed AT&T, Verizon, and like 2 other carriers. I cannot find the page now for some reason. I might be mixing up which insurance carrier it was.
It might have been NGL or Baltimore Life that offered the discount. I appointed with all 3 of them to do FE with in the last month or so, and now I can't remember where that discount was, but it was like 15% off the total bill.

Just call your carrier of choice and ask them if they have a discount for XXX company.
Ask for an employee discount. I started reading off carriers. Genworth's 20% was the best for us. Xs 5 phones = $$

Oxford's is 15% through AT&T.

It was in their last newsletter. Just go to the AT&T store and they will give it to you.

Maybe someone should start an association for insurance agents :)

Oh, awesome. It was in the June newsletter, I didn't think to check there I was checking all the marketing areas for discounts etc.

Attention Producers
Exclusive Discounts on Personal Cell Phone Plans
Oxford Life is pleased to offer you exclusive discounts on any new or existing
personal cell phone plans. There are four major carriers that offer Oxford Life
Producers discounts:
• AT&T – 17%
• Verizon – 19%
• Sprint – 21%
• Nextel – 13%
To begin receiving discounts on your next cell phone bill, please contact the carrier
directly. You may be asked to provide a copy of a commission statement to verify that
you are currently appointed with us. Oxford Life is not affiliated with the four major
cell phone providers.

Back