Oxford Life

mswebb06

Super Genius
I just recieved my Oxford Life packet in the mail this morning I have noticed a couple of things. Oxford Life's insurance application packet is rather lengthy. Their rates are about 8-10$ cheaper than my main carrier RNA, however a telephone interview must be completed at time of sale. I recieved a letter in this packed stating that any application faxed or mailed in without the completion of the telephone interview will not be honored!

I know the telephone interview can save some time and money, but it sounds "extreme" to me that it must be done once a the sale is completed.

Anyone have any experiences with Oxford Life?

OL= 70male ns 10K $64.65
70female ns 10K $45.53

I have been writing Oxford for about three years. They do indeed have great rates. You do have to do the phone interview at the point of sale, however it has been my experience that the policy is issued and I am paid within days of the sale. I believe by doing the interview on the spot, the issue process moves much faster. This is a plus for the client as well as the agent. I have been very pleased with Oxford and have no complaints. Hope this is helpful to you.
Carolyn

Latest posts

Back