Oxford Life ?

Allines

Super Genius
Was just curious, is anyone out there using Oxford Life? It seems they have fallen off the planet.

Was just curious, is anyone out there using Oxford Life? It seems they have fallen off the planet.

We do quite a bit with them every month. The phone interview is lengthy and a nail biter. But the rates are low and 1st year commission is high.

They approve a lot of cases that aren’t perfect health. Good with insulin dietetics. Good with people that are two years past cancer and heart events.

I keep getting emails in my spam filter wanting me to be appointed with them. That's the number one reason I'm not.

I do see their rates are low, but I have never heard of anyone selling them. I figured if I don't them of them or here much from them, how good could they be?

That being said, I never heard of or dealt with Settler's till I learned a bit more about them. Now they are often my second "go to" company.

I keep getting emails in my spam filter wanting me to be appointed with them. That's the number one reason I'm not.

I do see their rates are low, but I have never heard of anyone selling them. I figured if I don't them of them or here much from them, how good could they be?

That being said, I never heard of or dealt with Settler's till I learned a bit more about them. Now they are often my second "go to" company.

Ok..If you like Settlers, you'd love Oxford lol.

Ok..If you like Settlers, you'd love Oxford lol.

I've not had a problem with the yet, but that doesn't mean anything. I'm just a part - time agent for the most part so I don't write a lot of policies with them. **Shrugs** The day may come when I have an issue, but for now I'm happy with them.

Recently I wrote my first UHL policy which was a replacement of a Colombian Life Product. That was a nightmare for me for a few reasons, but it's done and I would use UHL again if it benefits the client. I'm chalking that up to a learning experience.

Part time explains it. When you're writing $15-25,000 a month you really start to see the warts of a company.

Oxford is very good if you are a price sensitive agent. Some agents can sell higher priced companies all day long and be just fine. Others need to have that price advantage.

If you need the low prices you want KSKJ, Oxford, Standard Life, Life Shield, Trinity, SNL, etc. the companies that are low when you pull up the quote comparisons.

You might not need all of them. But you need a few good ones.

Back