P&C Client/prospect Management System Advice

jhair

I'm new to the forum and hope I'm posting in the right area.

I'm with a small primarily P&C agency in a rural area. Our total BOB is between $2.5-$3 million and we have NO AMS. I came on board to buy the principal out in 4 years.

My background is with a direct commercial P&C insurer that had a great management system that spoiled me. I'm having a hard time managing xdates, appointment reminders, etc. and am looking for advice. I have tried the free version of Your Insurance Office and although it is great, I'm looking for something geared more toward P&C.

Does anyone have any suggestions or advice? Thanks in advance for anyone that replys.

I'm new to the forum and hope I'm posting in the right area.

I'm with a small primarily P&C agency in a rural area. Our total BOB is between $2.5-$3 million and we have NO AMS. I came on board to buy the principal out in 4 years.

My background is with a direct commercial P&C insurer that had a great management system that spoiled me. I'm having a hard time managing xdates, appointment reminders, etc. and am looking for advice. I have tried the free version of Your Insurance Office and although it is great, I'm looking for something geared more toward P&C.

Does anyone have any suggestions or advice? Thanks in advance for anyone that replys.

We have had good luck with Hawksoft although, we're starting to outgrow it. HawkSoft | Client Management System (CMS)

If you're looking for something simple (like no carrier downloads), Amsoft is not bad either. However, you might want to check to make sure it supports the newer windows operating systems (windows 7). Amsoft - Insurance Agency Software

One thing to note, I don't think Amsoft would be great for appointment reminders! Hawksoft either, I usually end up using other tools such as Google Calendar for that. These are more geared to keep track of clients, policy history, attachments, reports, etc.

Look in the techology section, lots more info on this in that one..

Thanks for the feedback. I'm still learning to navigate the site but have found the forum to be very helpful. Our agency has great potential but the principal is stuck in the 50's and I'm having to find ways to get us into modern times.

I use Redtail CRM. A lot of people I know also use SalesForce. I have never used SalesForce but have heard great things about it. I really like Redtail.

Back