P & C GA in New York / Long Island Area

JAlarconny

Hi:

I know this might belong in the 'Getting Started" section, but I think that I will have better luck here with the pros.

Right now I am at a place selling primarily Life products, but I am getting licensed in P&C. I want to specialize in professional liability policies for attorneys (I am transitioning out of the field now), but the GA's used by my place only have appointments with two carriers, and I want to offer more.

Does anyone know of good GA's offering Legal professional liability plans in the NY area?

(I am sure many will post "Don't be a P&C Producer" message, but I could really use the recommendations. This board has been TREMENDOUSLY helpful to me and I am surprised at how many agents DON'T know about it).

Thank you in advance. If it helps, your knowledge assists in procuring income for my three girls, who are very beautiful since they don't look like their father.

You can check with LoVullo Associates (www(dot)lovullo(dot)com); they are an MGA (Managing/Certified General Agent). I used to handle claims that were underwritten by my prior company for policies that they used to write. They are located in New York, and other parts of the Eastern seaboard. They are pretty good.

Good luck! I always feel like if there is something you want to do; regardless of the naysayers, you need to go for it. "Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

*I'm just at 19 posts now, so I still can't post links, but you should be able to locate the information :)

ace has a niche for that e&o i believe they are having a expo in october and signing up agents there i believe.

i'm going to check it out

Back