P&C license

Hi, I was a P&C agent once. I have a criminal history. After i got released, I wanna go for that profession once again. But this time the DOI wants me to attach a letter while I go for the testing. Any advices?

Regards,
Jeff

Well now the cryptic question about the life insurance trust are all making much more sense. Woudln't you make more money if you go back to your "old profession" and skip the licensing part? Surely you've learned how not to get caught...

i dont know what state you live in but in texas you do have to send in a letter explaining the incident of your offense and they will review it to see if you can get approved for a license.

Hope you get your license. I imagine your history would preclude you from obtaining a securities license so hopefully your new company won't require one.

Well now the cryptic question about the life insurance trust are all making much more sense. Woudln't you make more money if you go back to your "old profession" and skip the licensing part? Surely you've learned how not to get caught...
R O F L M F A O !!!!!!:D:D:D:D

Latest posts

Back