PA Paper ID Cards, Great Reason to Switch!

bpenn9

Guru
100+ Post Club
Utah
Just switched one of my clients form PA to Aetna because she was skeptical about them since they issue paper ID cards. Who hoo, I just earned an extra 4%,

I had a T65 client call me a couple weeks after I sold her a med sup policy. She asked if she could switch to an MA plan before her Medicare effective date. Her reason? Because then she would not have to show anyone her Medicare card. She said she spent her whole life trying to make sure no one saw her Social Security number. Not even her doctors.

I had a T65 client call me a couple weeks after I sold her a med sup policy. She asked if she could switch to an MA plan before her Medicare effective date. Her reason? Because then she would not have to show anyone her Medicare card. She said she spent her whole life trying to make sure no one saw her Social Security number. Not even her doctors.

Soon it won't matter anyway. Obama spent millions to have all the medicate cards replaced with claim numbers not linked to SSN. They will get new ones this year.

Soon it won't matter anyway. Obama spent millions to have all the medicate cards replaced with claim numbers not linked to SSN. They will get new ones this year.
That is true except for the soon part. Replacing 50 million Medicare cards is going to take a long time. They are supposedly going to start with newly issued cards next year. And the president simply signed legislation passed by both houses of Congress.

Just switched one of my clients form PA to Aetna because she was skeptical about them since they issue paper ID cards. Who hoo, I just earned an extra 4%,

Well that sounds like a perfectly good reason to change carriers.

So do we have to start asking if they want paper or plastic like at the grocery store? Then we can decide which carrier to write.

Back