PAAS.AMS.CRM. Insurance digital platform for independent agents

JoshE

Expert
Not sure if my platform can be called any of the previous variants, but I am launching a new AMS/Insuratech system and would love for anyone thinking of a big digital purchase, creating a website, or plunging into a given AMS or digital system/CRM to have a look at what I am working on, it might surpass the expectation and current options being offered.

My system is a little bigger than an AMS or a CRM is more like a PMS (Platform Management System), and it can be used by carriers, brokers, agents, businesses, customers......

• My platform is insurance product category agnostic (meaning product and categories can be adjusted or added as needed).

• If you want something for your given product class with a custom backend dashboard label, custom logo, custom coloring and customize database requiring edit from a full-stack /engineering time then a white label will be the only alternative in those cases.

Let's be clear, each white label instance comes with included dedicated server hosting and around 4-5 Virtual-machine/Containers/Nodes (DB, API, FRONTEND, SMTP server for email, + any other add-on module).

Send me a PM

If you have a clear question or a service you seek please ask them here. I'll try to give clear use cases in the platform where your specific example or service can be performed.

• Along with all of this, as add-on services: team chat for your business, webinar instances for a video meeting, cloud space (HDD), website analytics, VOIP system with IVR and agent seats/list management, SMTP corporate email servers, Emailer (mass bulk emailer minimum order is 500k delivery a year)...
  • The product is updated 24 times a year (2 times a month). Any service and/or change can be requested and if the managers/engineer of the app deems it important enough upgrades can go to live instances within 2-3 weeks time-frame.
  • Product priority updates will always be 1) security patches 2) app (viewable/front-end) bugs 3) core service 4) add on services/ request.

Best of Luck in your endeavors.

I do not know anything about the PMS world [this is an odd acronym, fyi Id consider something else], but the AMS world is now filled with startups and insuratechs. And my head spins when I review the current options out there.

Best of Luck in your endeavors.

I do not know anything about the PMS world [this is an odd acronym, fyi Id consider something else], but the AMS world is now filled with startups and insuratechs. And my head spins when I review the current options out there.

Yes there is indeed a lot of AMS options on market with many flaws, and missing services or needs. I hope to solve this... I think is settle best to call it what it is PaaS (platform as a service).

Last edited:
My suggestion would be to simplify the language. I'm a new agent, but I'm sure theres more experienced agents too that this reads as a weird technical manual of some obscure electronic device. I read this, and have absolutely no idea how this would help me make more money, save time, etc. This could completely be due to the fact that I'm green, but still

My suggestion would be to simplify the language. I'm a new agent, but I'm sure theres more experienced agents too that this reads as a weird technical manual of some obscure electronic device. I read this, and have absolutely no idea how this would help me make more money, save time, etc. This could completely be due to the fact that I'm green, but still

What I am trying to provide to other brokers is a complete platform to have a quote system, customer management, product management (carriers and products), quote questionnaire management, product files, agent on-boarding, build in price rater, messaging, LiveChat, calendar, real-time quote and other add-ons with the hopes of reducing friction (easier to sell insurance to customers) and increasing sales...

Have you look at the Geico, Progressive, Zebra, Gabi, Policygenius, Hippo, lemonade website and thought if I had a real-time quote site like them I would kill it... Well, this is the platform to have as close of a competitive product to them as possible.

Last edited:
It sounds like your product will have many features that I am looking for in a software solution. But I have two questions: will you support the Mac OS, and will you include video conferencing so that I will be able to work with my clients remotely?

Because of the pandemic, I am confined to a wheelchair, making video conferencing a necessary component for any software solution that I might choose. Having an integrated video conferencing capability, making the product and client information available during the client contact, would be a huge plus. Of course, there are software solutions such as Zoom for video conferencing; there is no way to integrate it with the CRM software component tightly that I am aware of.

Just a thought.

As a one agent start up, I need it all. Website, CRM, email platform and a rater. Can yours do all? If so, for a start up, what would it cost?

I am going to do a series of posts to show a little of the platform and see if anyone is interested in establishing a relationship.

If you are an independent agent looking for carrier appointment/contracts, and/or would like to associate with our Business / FMO/ IMO contact me in PM with your info.... (Send me your % tier if you have existing book)

My focus for the first 1-2 years is to try and build REGIONAL players first so keep this in mind smaller agents with small book of business (0-150 customer).

If IMO, FMO, broker agencies, and even carriers PM with your info... How many agents, agencies, how many customers you want to handle, how many documents you want to hold in the cloud, all of this info will be best to have before our first call.

Last edited:
The Insurance PaaS is the complete framework, meaning the front website, backend end, hosting, any support tools, the industry dashboard, email server, security, and management & backup of the business partner data... Data for your organization can be shared via CSV, SQL, XML, and other options.

Insurance PaaS is not a CRM, Price Rater, AMS, Mail Campaigner, Chat Platform, Hdd Cloud Provider, PBX manager, HR & recruitment service these are all support vectors and required involvement (inputs) from a human you can add a series of support vectors to the platform..... These TOOLS COST EXTRA to the Insurance PaaS framework so I will post on the first post a few of them...
=====================================================

TEAM CHAT:
There are multiple options MINIMUM package it is for around 100-250+ users.

Cloud Space HDD:
Minimum package 0-150+ users w/ starting around 7.5 TB of space

Email:
Minimum Package High volume email only 250k+ emails per month, anything below that amount go with current providers (MailChimp, HubSpot, ConstantContact, etc).

Analytics:
Comes with all of the White Label/PaaS packages or with some of the email packages. Can only be ordered with other services not as standalone.

Hosting:
I have a couple of options for hosting... Below is a sample GUI version but offer a more technical level of abstraction for the management of your hosting/cluster through terminal management.

PBX
Phone systems for around 0-5000+ agents with call center management, report, and list management. This is expensive so if you are not spending $900+ a month on phone currently don't look into this option.

======================================================================================================================================================

Last edited:
Back