Paid Up Whole Life for Kids

Me? Guardian. Why? that's where an independent can get licensed. The company is as good as it gets.

On the other hand, you could probably mircomanage your selections down to what they pay their employees per hour if you want to... There's a strong batch of good companies for the product your client seeks. He's not going to go wrong with any. Most are captive agent, so I suggest the one that doesn't require exclusive agents.

cheers.

The point about micromanaging, why do a bunch of work that in all honesty is unnecessary for the sale?

But do they offer small policies like that with a guaranteed paid up option?

I can't speak for Guardian, but offering a quality carrier at a $15,000 face amount can prove difficult. I know my two primary carriers wouldn't fit to mold: Ohio National and Penn Mutual. Maybe someone could comment on Mass Mutual as they generally accept brokered business.

Mass will go down to 25,000. They don't have a 15 pay, but they do have a 10 pay. I understand that a 20 pay is coming out soon. Commissions for brokered business isn't all that hot, around 30% on a 10 pay, 55% on a life pay. There are bonuses for production, but the odd child case here and there isn't going to get you any kind of bonus.

These small juvenile policies are more of a loss leader. If I could give away small child or grand child policies, I would.

Child riders are kinda like that.

I know a guy who got his start writing kiddie VULs with Pru. 23 years later, he's still in the business. Now he is writing the parents GULs and VAs, and writing the adult kids term, WL, and VULs.

I know a guy who got his start writing kiddie VULs with Pru. 23 years later, he's still in the business. Now he is writing the parents GULs and VAs, and writing the adult kids term, WL, and VULs.

Yeah, Back in the day. John Hancock had these baby spoons you could buy. Guys would get list of new births and deliver this free gift. I think JH even had a lead system where they had a reply card in the new baby pack hospitals give new mothers.

Yeah, Back in the day. John Hancock had these baby spoons you could buy. Guys would get list of new births and deliver this free gift. I think JH even had a lead system where they had a reply card in the new baby pack hospitals give new mothers.

Actually, he did it with his friends. He was in his late 20s at the time. Just wrote small policies on all the kids, maybe a term on dad and mom if they didn't have any already.

Back