Paper App Still Pending

My paper app finally got issued on Friday.

Excellent! I faxed in a paper dental app to BCBS on Friday and naively expected it to show up as Received-Pending today. Sometimes we forget how much simpler and speedier online enrollment made things.

Excellent! I faxed in a paper dental app to BCBS on Friday and naively expected it to show up as Received-Pending today. Sometimes we forget how much simpler and speedier online enrollment made things.

Agree :yes:

The original app I faxed on (12/10), was still pending yesterday- I canceled this.
Back up app faxed in on (12/15) was finally issued!

Weren't they aware of how much extra work this would be for everyone?!?! :skeptical:

I have few that went to paper app too and yea, they're slower than dirt. They went back to something they went away from to go electronic and simply don't have enough help to process all the apps at this time of the year. Can't tell if it's purposeful or just the usual upper level, never actually sold insurance a day in their lives stupidity. It's not like these carriers never did a boneheaded thing sales wise before this. It's sort of par for the course.

Back