Paperless Agency? Do You Keep Signature Pages?

Do you save hard copies of signed documents that have been scanned into your management system?

• Yes

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

lhpgators

Expert
Is your agency paperless? Once scanned, how many of you save a hard copy of the paperwork? I really don't see the need to save scanned documents, but I can't make myself throw them away. All my documents are saved in our agency management system and uploaded to carriers.

So I'm curious to see how many of you keep hard copies of scanned documents.

Last edited:
Is your agency paperless? Once scanned, how many of you save a hard copy of the paperwork? I really don't see the need to save scanned documents, but I can't make myself throw them away. All my documents are saved in our agency management system and uploaded to carriers. So I'm curious to see how many of you keep copies of scanned documents.

Save to Dropbox and then I save to the mgr. system

Save hard copies, I had a carrier request one once after a claim. Luckily I had it to mail in. Never toss out anything to do with Medicare, I am told they can request originals for up to 10 years.

Save hard copies, I had a carrier request one once after a claim. Luckily I had it to mail in. Never toss out anything to do with Medicare, I am told they can request originals for up to 10 years.

How did you send it to them? Did you mail, email, or fax?

I keep a scanned or PDF copy of everything in a client folder, which is backed up using SugarSync and synced on every one of my computers instantly. Hard drives are encrypted.

Even for eApps... I go into ipipeline and save a copy of the eApp locally. It makes it easier for me to refer to in the future without logging into any website.

Every piece of paper is cross-cut shredded...

Latest posts

Back