Parallels for Mac Computers

cfuller4080

Expert
Hello,

I will be using hawksoft for my agency management system, and ezlynx for quoting, has anyone had any success using parallels or boot-comp for a P&C insurance using a mac?

Thanks!

I use Parallels & it works great. No issues. Much better than BootCamp as you can run both at the same time. Love the way it works.

Love my Mac. You should look at QQ Catalyst vs. Hawksoft IMO. In the cloud & you don't need IE. Applied Rater [was Semcat] is a good option to EZLynk as you get real, accurate rates, assuming they have all your carriers.

I use Parallels & it works great. No issues. Much better than BootCamp as you can run both at the same time. Love the way it works.

Love my Mac. You should look at QQ Catalyst vs. Hawksoft IMO. In the cloud & you don't need IE. Applied Rater [was Semcat] is a good option to EZLynk as you get real, accurate rates, assuming they have all your carriers.

Thanks for all the input!!!

The cluster I am with uses hawksoft and ezlynx so I have to use those companies. Have you used hawksoft or ezlynxs while in parallels?

We use Hawksoft in our office and Parallels. It's nice to run both Windows & Mac at the same time. However, if I could be all MAC I would. Talk to Hawksoft because they are beta testing web based access through a standard browser if they are hosting for you. That would eliminate my need to use Windows for access to Hawksoft. Just depends on your rater and if you can access that through any browser too. And of course depends on if you are hosting Hawksoft on your own server in your office too....

Back