Parker and Associates Meridian,Ms

I was a managing agent for Parker and Associates I have had over 40 agents call me in last 2 days after receiving letters demanding payment and misc. expenses with no statement of exclamation of where they came up with these figures.Some of these agents have not wrote business as far back as 2005. Anyone else seen this and how do you reply to this. WE are thinking about retaning an attorney and contacting the insurance commisioners in each state. :DHELP in Virginia

Seems that's a common story with these guys. Yet they are still in business...unreal. Did you try to call them and ask them what it was supposed to be on? My first inclination is to tell them to kiss where the sun don't shine...and if they don't like that...tell 'em to come on down to Greer and me and some off my old redneck buddies know where to take 'em to. It's a little place near Landrum called Dark Corners! :1laugh:
So I see you're from SC, but you mention Virginia...Where in Va are you now?

If you were a managing agent and just now are seeing what scumbags you have been associated with... ? YOU are responsible for what is happening to the 40 agents you recruited to work for them.

WTF ?

They recruited the agents I also know that they are scumbags I quit in 08 because I did not want to a part of their MO could not write business on any product for over a year.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Seems that's a common story with these guys. Yet they are still in business...unreal. Did you try to call them and ask them what it was supposed to be on? My first inclination is to tell them to kiss where the sun don't shine...and if they don't like that...tell 'em to come on down to Greer and me and some off my old redneck buddies know where to take 'em to. It's a little place near Landrum called Dark Corners! :1laugh:
So I see you're from SC, but you mention Virginia...Where in Va are you now?
Va Beach

Last edited:
They recruited the agents I also know that they are scumbags I quit in 08 because I did not want to a part of their MO could not write business on any product for over a year.

You are not alone ;) They are great at recruiting but have a scam going on with commissions...

I was a managing agent for Parker and Associates I have had over 40 agents call me in last 2 days after receiving letters demanding payment and misc. expenses with no statement of exclamation of where they came up with these figures.Some of these agents have not wrote business as far back as 2005. Anyone else seen this and how do you reply to this. WE are thinking about retaning an attorney and contacting the insurance commisioners in each state. :DHELP in Virginia

Why doesn't somebody shut these people down? They are crooks who prey on the uninformed agents who sign on with them. The obvious answer is while there is protection for the consumer from predatory practices there is no protection for the agent. The state insurance commissions are there to protect consumers not agents. These guys have gotten away with murder for years and continue to do so because they know they can get away with it. Obviously the way to stop them would be for a bunch of former agents to ban together and sue them. Trouble is this would be a long drawn out affair and that takes money and most of the people who sign on with P&A don't have any money. This allows them to continue.

Last edited:
I'd get more satisfaction seeing Parker and Asses on 60 minutes than a class action law suit. An appropriate title of that segment might be "Parker and Asses: Mississippi white collar forced labor, slavery, and debt bondage in 2009"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Why doesn't somebody shut these people down? They are crooks who prey on the uninformed agents who sign on with them. The obvious answer is while there is protection for the consumer from predatory practices there is no protection for the agent. The state insurance commissions are there to protect consumers not agents. These guys have gotten away with murder for years and continue to do so because they know they can get away with it. Obviously the way to stop them would be for a bunch of former agents to ban together and sue them. Trouble is this would be a long drawn out affair and that takes money and most of the people who sign on with P&A don't have any money. This allows them to continue.

Exactly! That's why this thread is so long. It's just a place to vent for everyone who's been screwed and a warning for everyone else.

I wish a lawsuit would come into fruition or an insurance commissioner that cares about agents would.

I'm still getting mail that says I owe them money. I know for a fact I don't, but I wonder how many agents pay anyway.

Last edited:
I was with Parker for 2 months until I realized he is nothing more than a scam artist. A damn good one too! I also got a letter saying I owed them money, however, as far as I'm concerned, they owe me money. I mean, he is more than welcome to fly up to VA and try to get it from me. I'm just not very sure that would be in his best interest. ;)

I've since moved on, and have had a successful career as an independent agent. I would suggest you forget about that scum bag, and move on yourself.

-Another unfortunate parker victim (from VA too!)

Back