Parker & Associates class action lawsuit anyone???

So, according to the agents the managers stole their money/escrow accounts/etc.. According to the managers everyone in the home office in Meridian MS stole the money. Interesting...

I don't think it's that simple. The home office is the theif. I have no doubt that they stole maney from managers as well as the field agents. I do believe that many of the managers knew about the theft of the field agents and turned a blind eye thinking it wouldn't happen to them and not caring about it as long as it didn't happen to them. Once it happened to them, they wanted to get cozy with the agents to try and get the money back.

They never wanted to help the agents or join in with the agents on anything else. 1+1 will always be 2. It would seem that some are trying to say that 1+1=1?

I should be quiet now?? Post it... please. You CLEARLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. Thought I'd repeat myself so we're clear. News Flash: They've already helped some of us recover money. None for you though... and deservedly so... stupid people are poor for a reason.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Oh, and Dumb-dumb? (JDEasy) Ricky Whitman is in the same boat. He's going to have to sue them as well. This is all happening as we speak... so please show us all how smart you are and post a standard boilerplate agreement on here and prove it to us. Again, none for you... and deservedly so...

Last edited by a moderator:
My previous experience with class-action was a settlement from Physician's Mutual-- a whopping $500. The attorneys ate up all the settlement monies... If I got HALF the monies in renewals that Parker and Asses has stolen from us, I'd have a pretty good day.

I should be quiet now?? Post it... please. You CLEARLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. Thought I'd repeat myself so we're clear. News Flash: They've already helped some of us recover money. None for you though... and deservedly so... stupid people are poor for a reason.
Oh, and Dumb-dumb? (JDEasy) Ricky Whitman is in the same boat. He's going to have to sue them as well. This is all happening as we speak... so please show us all how smart you are and post a standard boilerplate agreement on here and prove it to us. Again, none for you... and deservedly so...

Yep, persoanl attacks once outed is the MO of Parker and Asses.

I know some of the managers have gotten hush money from this action. I already said that.

I'm not going to post the legal document as I'm sure it proprietary, but, it does say in part; "However, in the even that sut is filed, the fee will be raised to ##% of the overall amount obtained. After that, expenses incurred will be deducted."

As the mangers take their hush money as sign confidentialty agreements, there will be nothing to to deduct from and the agents will be left holding the bag. Not that you care as long as you get your's and somebody else's.

It's also obvious from your repley that you did, in fact, tell the guy I quoted that he would never get a dime of renewals from P and A and to quit crying about.

You are one of the people that put P and A in situation they are in. I already know that I won't ever get a dime of my stolen money and I would rather not ever have my money than to throw in your ilk. That is exactly why I chose to not sign on.

If all that is true, then why have we gotten monies into the low five figures so far? And everything you've said about the contract is standard boilerplate. I know this because one of my oldest and closest friends is an attorney and watches my back. Also, this VAST conspiracy you keep referring to? Not possible. You see, in order for upline managers to rip you off, the money would have to go FROM your pocket TO theirs. Parker kept it all, SO THAT NEVER HAPPENED. THAT'S WHY WE'VE FILED SUIT GENIUS. You're clearly one of those "conspiracy buffs". Also, after these "conversations" with you, it is clear to me you're one of the people who sold virtually nothing, and are therefore due virtually nothing. They owe me hundreds of thousands. I think I'm done discussing this with you, it's clear to me that we wouldn't be in this situation had your parents kept their hands off each other...
And you are correct... I don't care if you get the couple of hundred dollars you are owed... try learning how to sell, then maybe someday someone will owe you money. Good luck in life, I think you're going to need it...

Last edited by a moderator:
I was told by a very reliable source that CMS hates FMO's especially Parker and Associates. If you are owed any renewals or upfront commission you need to contact CMS and file a complaint. I am in the process of doing so myself. Hope it works with the thousands I am owed. I think what has happened is Parker is using our renewals to pay his debt he has from barrowing millions to pay commissions to agents. I have personally wrote well over a thousand MA's since Dec. 05. I have received about 5,800 in renewals in that whole time period. Something wrong with that picture? And if you get what they call a renewal, you get no documentation to say where it came from. Its a living nightmare.

Well it seems another hard working agent has been burned by Parker and Associates .I work for them as well back in 07 .I was doing MA plans thru Care Improvement Plus .I'm getting paid my renewal no problem .The thing is ,I'm owed bonus money from CIP .A business associate and I did some investigating .I'm owed like 10,000 in bonuses and my associate is owed 15,000 .We wrote that much business in that bonus period .We actually found out at a training that CIP had at Parker .Everyone around the room where looking and scratching their heads because ,we didn't even know about a bonus . Of course when the manager we were working under was confronting he just passed the buck to Parker .But didn't seem to care about us getting our money (GO FIGURE) .

When we confronted some managers working at Parker ,they tried to spin us this line that we owed like 30,000 in charge backs .Yep sat rite there in the office with (I wont say his name for legal reasons) and made him prove that we owed for the charge backs .He claimed that he was looking at his computer screen ,but he couldn't let us see it for ourselves....jeez ! He didn't count on us printing out our business from Agenttrax ,and having our own proof .when we showed him our proof ,he said "I tell you what don't....... worry about the charge backs ."

I mean just look at how many times they have changed their name .Why does a company have to change names sooooooo many times ? So I'm trying to see how to get my bonus money back .CIP told us it was paid to Parker ,but I haven't seen one red cent .But I'm not really worried because they'll get theirs in the end .what you do comes back to you !

Last edited:
You will never and I repeat never get your bonus money from Parker!!, I mean OneLife which is the new name.

Well it seems another hard working agent has been burned by Parker and Associates .I work for them as well back in 07 .I was doing MA plans thru Care Improvement Plus .I'm getting paid my renewal no problem .The thing is ,I'm owed bonus money from CIP .A business associate and I did some investigating .I'm owed like 10,000 in bonuses and my associate is owed 15,000 .We wrote that much business in that bonus period .We actually found out at a training that CIP had at Parker .Everyone around the room where looking and scratching their heads because ,we didn't even know about a bonus . Of course when the manager we were working under was confronting he just passed the buck to Parker .But didn't seem to care about us getting our money (GO FIGURE) .

When we confronted some managers working at Parker ,they tried to spin us this line that we owed like 30,000 in charge backs .Yep sat rite there in the office with (I wont say his name for legal reasons) and made him prove that we owed for the charge backs .He claimed that he was looking at his computer screen ,but he couldn't let us see it for ourselves....jeez ! He didn't count on us printing out our business from Agenttrax ,and having our own proof .when we showed him our proof ,he said "I tell you what don't....... worry about the charge backs ."

I mean just look at how many times they have changed their name .Why does a company have to change names sooooooo many times ? So I'm trying to see how to get my bonus money back .CIP told us it was paid to Parker ,but I haven't seen one red cent .But I'm not really worried because they'll get theirs in the end .what you do comes back to you !

As far as a suit against them, I believe it would be a possibility because of the wording in their contract, which basically states the agent is working for them and the "services they provide...". I would say it is a breach of contract when you have documentation nobody will call you back for four months. It was a lesson, it's costing me $400/month in renewals.

If your contract actually says you were working for them, then that makes you an EMPLOYEE and not an independent contractor. Call the IRS because Parker didn't withhold taxes and match your Social Security, pay unemployment, etc. When the IRS gets done with them, they will wish they paid you your money. If you are just blowing smoke, then I guess Parker did nothing wrong.

I suppose you have learned your lesson on this matter -- in the future, insist on a DIRECT contract with the company. Insurance companies rarely short agents on commisions (Wellcare and Pyramid aside). Let the insurance compoany send you YOUR money, and send the FMO his override. I've historically had trouble when the FMO is paid the entire commission by the insurance company and is supposed to process commissions and pass my share on to me -- it is a lot of work to process them (which causes some to not do it) and it requires someone with some talent in reconciling accounts (which means your FMO has to have a real brain) and finally, even if your FMO has a brain and doesn't mind working, he also has to be honest enough to pay you the money. Now, finding a FMO that is 1) hard working, 2) has genuine intelligence, and 3) is honest -- all at the same time -- is hard to do.

Back