Parker Group

G

Looking for some feedback about Parker & Associates out of Meridian Mississippi. Looking for any information good or bad.

If you go to search and type in Parker and Associates, you will come up with all the threads they are mentioned in...then after reading them, you can decide for yourself.:no::no:

Looking for some feedback about Parker & Associates out of Meridian Mississippi. Looking for any information good or bad.

Don't do it. Especially with Eagle Brokerage of Parker and Associates. I have been fighting tooth and nail just to get paid my upfront commission let alone my renewals which I will probably never see. Biggest bunch of scam artist I have ever seen. Will probably have to go to court for the thousands they owe me for back renewals and bogus chargebacks. No documentation of anything. Their APL system and Agenttrax is the biggest peice of backwards garbage I have ever seen as well. My advise turn tale and run for your life.:mad:

Very bad news. Use the search function on this site. The vast amount of negative posts will keep you buys for hours.

Danger, danger, proceed at your own risk!

those people are the worst. Theyre basically a chop shop for agents. Youll never see a renewal, never get out of your contract, be underpaid ... basically everything insurance fmos shouldnt be.

Last edited:
Parker and Asses is the worse in the business. Hands down. I cannot wait for the day they run out of business. You'll find me in jail that day for streaking through my neighborhood.

Back