Part C revisited

dandan

Guru
100+ Post Club
I just revisited an old thread.. "Part C is for the birds" interesting reading..now...go check it out.

Very interesting...I wasn't on the "Forum" last year so it's the 1st time I've seen it. I find it interesting about the "bait and switch" conversation. I set most of my appointments by calling off of a lead or even cold calling. I always pre-qualify before I even go...bottom line is that I don't need to switch anything...I already know what product is best for them before I even go. I find it odd that you would have to find out things that you should already know!! I'm not in this business to waste my time or theirs by setting an appointment just to get in the door. I've already sold it 90% before I walk in, the appointment is just for a recap and to show them in writing. The other part of the appointment is to find out what other areas I may be able to help them in if any.:goofy:

Last edited:
If you want to see Medicare Advantage plans working, come to a major metro (like Kansas City). I sell mostly MA plans. However, 99% of my MA sales are HMO or PPO products. I think that I have sold maybe 2-3 PFFS plans since Jan. and that was only because they did not have Part D and the only MA I had was a stand alone PFFS plan (could not afford supps).

Now, I do offer supplements, but I have been working with Medicaid benes the past few months and getting them on MA plans to expand their benefits. So far so good...

If you want to see Medicare Advantage plans working, come to a major metro (like Kansas City). I sell mostly MA plans. However, 99% of my MA sales are HMO or PPO products. I think that I have sold maybe 2-3 PFFS plans since Jan. and that was only because they did not have Part D and the only MA I had was a stand alone PFFS plan (could not afford supps).

Now, I do offer supplements, but I have been working with Medicaid benes the past few months and getting them on MA plans to expand their benefits. So far so good...

And, if he wants to see MA PFFS plans working and working well, he could come to rual western Ky and southern In. Excellent coverage. Excellent value. No problems with doctor or hospital acceptance. Just great plans working as they were designed to work and satisfied customers.

Back