Part D deductible transfers

I didn't care to know. Because of the latter part of that quote. I just need the proof, could do without the trolling

I didn't care to know. Because of the latter part of that quote. I just need the proof, could do without the trolling

I don't understand what you are trying to say

You need proof you stated that What is it that you don't care to know that CMS is open late?

But you still are crying you need proof, So what you want one of us to track down your proof because why? Are you too important to do it yourself?

I didn't care to know. Because of the latter part of that quote. I just need the proof, could do without the trolling.

I'm not how this constitutes "trolling" to you.

But knowing Medicare's hours is helpful, especially during AEP when they're slammed. I tell my clients to call later in the evening, when it's easier to get through to them. And just so you know, they do have some highly trained reps in different parts of the country to help with Part D.

I don't understand what you are trying to say

You need proof you stated that What is it that you don't care to know that CMS is open late?

But you still are crying you need proof, So what you want one of us to track down your proof because why? Are you too important to do it yourself?
I've previously stated that I have been looking.... I was asking for help.

I didn't care to know. Because of the latter part of that quote. I just need the proof, could do without the trolling.

I'm not how this constitutes "trolling" to you.

But knowing Medicare's hours is helpful, especially during AEP when they're slammed. I tell my clients to call later in the evening, when it's easier to get through to them. And just so you know, they do have some highly trained reps in different parts of the country to help with Part D.
You're right maybe I can get lucky getting a seasoned rep. I just figured a forum like this had to have someone with that type of info available I was apparently wrong. :(

I'm looking for something in print, but are we sure we all aren't getting the out of pocket max (which would be tracked on the CMS level) mixed up with the deductible?

Interesting comment.

So the implication becomes that a part D plan could require a new member transferring from another plan during a calendar year to meet the second plan's deductible requirements as part of allowed "plan to plan" variations in cost structure for beneficiary drug purchases preceding the beneficiary falling into the coverage gap?

Interesting comment.

So the implication becomes that a part D plan could require a new member transferring from another plan during a calendar year to meet the second plan's deductible requirements as part of allowed "plan to plan" variations in cost structure for beneficiary drug purchases preceding the beneficiary falling into the coverage gap?

No. Remember, CMS is the one who sets the deductible amount. It's up to the individual plan as to if they cover it in whole or in part. Either way, no company can charge more on the deductible that CMS has set, and that is accumulative too.

Just want to make sure I have this right:

OP - I need an answer to something

Members - Here's your answer

OP - I know the answer, I just need proof

OP - No, seriously, I'm not interested in having my question answered. I just want proof that supports what I already know

Members - Call a carrier

OP - I don't want to know what a carrier has to say

Members - Again, here's your answer, but maybe you should call Medicare

OP - I'm not calling Medicare because I work the same hours as they do. Plus they're stupid

Members - You know Medicare is open nearly 24/7 right?

OP - I don't care. I just want proof for the answer to my question which I already know.

OP - Also, I guess you are all just stupid since you can't provide me with proof to the answer of the question for which I already know to be true

Am I up to speed?

Back