Participating Whole Life

liorselamb

Guru
100+ Post Club
I write mostly final expense, but wanted some advise on fully underwritten participating WL

Which carrier do you like for rates and ease of underwriting?

Does participating WL offers any future withdrawals? (No loan)

Thanks guys,

RNA and LSW just on Price alone. Due to the low price however, you wont expect much in the way of a dividend.

Foresters has a higher price for Par Whole Life, but dividends are much higher and there is Simple underwriting available.

Baltimore Life is also nice for Par WL with pricing in the middle of the above examples.

Lafayette Life has a good portfolio of Par WL to choose from also.

I mention these as you are primarily an FE guy and would be more familiar with these carriers.

RNA and LSW just on Price alone. Due to the low price however, you wont expect much in the way of a dividend. Foresters has a higher price for Par Whole Life, but dividends are much higher and there is Simple underwriting available. Baltimore Life is also nice for Par WL with pricing in the middle of the above examples. Lafayette Life has a good portfolio of Par WL to choose from also. I mention these as you are primarily an FE guy and would be more familiar with these carriers.

Thx for the info. RNA is not available in my state (SC)

I'm not a big fan of foresters.

I was recommended to use Colombian Financial Group in the past. Any experience with them for par WL?

Thx for the info. RNA is not available in my state (SC)

I'm not a big fan of foresters.

I was recommended to use Colombian Financial Group in the past. Any experience with them for par WL?

I have none with them. Low Comp may be an issue with them.

I would be more apt to pick up LSW, Although I am biased as an MGA, they have a low priced WL and and excellent IUL and FIA portfolio.

Wow foresters whole life policy is really a tough sale as its just outrageously expensive .If you can sell the paid up additions and value of the extra insurance maybe it's possible. I looked for a way to use it as the renewals at 10-12% are massive but can't get by the price.

Wow foresters whole life policy is really a tough sale as its just outrageously expensive .If you can sell the paid up additions and value of the extra insurance maybe it's possible. I looked for a way to use it as the renewals at 10-12% are massive but can't get by the price.

Your not selling a cheap NonPar Product.

Par Whole life is expensive period. Compared to the more popular WL products, I would still pick ONL or MassMutual because of a longer history with dividends.

For a Par WL plan 100k or less.... the Foresters Whole Life should be a part of any life agents portfolio.

It is comparable to most Dividend paying policies on price and when comparing cost indices with dividends, it beats most par whole life policies.

Ameritas, OneAmerica Penn Mutual all have good par whole life policies. Ameritas is the only company,I think, with a par whole life final expense policy also.

I'm looking for suggestions on a DEPENDABLE carrier for $50-$100k Face - Guarantee issue spwl. Par or NON. Issue ages up to 80/85. Any ideas?

Back