Partnering with a P&C Shop

copious

Expert
I'm setting up a partnership with a P&C agency that used to sell life and securities. I'm going to contract them with my company so I have access to all the same companies and the agency owner can get a top line split and get paid as I get paid on the biz.
I'm thinking a 80/20 split is fair. This will be a colder approach than my CPA referrals. They will have zero costs, contracting issues, hiring, marketing, etc... 20% seems higher than they would net if they were earning from hiring a life agent.

Anyone set up these type of partnerships?
Best prospecting methods, thoughts, concerns?

Yes,

Been working with P&C Agencies for 25 Years. We have a program Called Champions that will put the program together as a turn key system.

Feel free to call me at LEGACY to go over what we do. Hopefully I can help you get started.

Skipper

Yes,

Been working with P&C Agencies for 25 Years. We have a program Called Champions that will put the program together as a turn key system.

Feel free to call me at LEGACY to go over what we do. Hopefully I can help you get started.

Skipper

Interesting. Can you expand a little on the forum so we don't waste your time if it isn't what we are looking for?

Well I already have an affiliate program with my upline.
If you have anything you can share without the whole pitch I'd listen.

Well I already have an affiliate program with my upline.
If you have anything you can share without the whole pitch I'd listen.

I did not offer a pitch, I offered to take 15 minutes out of my day to talk with an agent and offer some advice.

I don't recruit on this site. If you read any of my other posts you would know that.

My offer is genuine if you want to learn something. I could not begin to post on this site what to do so it would make any sense to you. That is why I offered you my time.

If it is not worth it to you, than quit posting and asking for advice.

Skipper.

What on earth does that even mean?

15 minutes is "too much time,"

...ok then.

It means I can barely go a day without getting a call for a marketing program, lead generation, recruiters etc...

I'm not changing Uplines, and I'm not spending any money on a new marketing program. Looking for real life experience from my peers and not to be solicited. Isn't that what a forum is for?

"We have a program Called Champions that will put the program together as a turn key system.

Feel free to call me at LEGACY to go over what we do. Hopefully I can help you get started."

Forgive me if this isn't a pitch, but it sounds like what I get via email and voicemail everyday.

Last edited:
Back