Partners

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
A unit of Access Plans USA Inc. has signed up for 2 years of use of technology from a unit of Health Benefits Direct Corp.

Health insurance agents at America’s Health Care/Rx Plan Agency Inc., part of Access Plans, Irving, Texas, will get access to a Web-based health insurance quotation system developed by Insurint Corp., a unit of Health Benefits Direct, Radnor, Pa., the companies say.

The Insurint system is different from other Web-based health insurance quotation systems, because it gives agents and brokers the ability to include more information about the applicant’s health in requests for quotes, Health Benefits Direct says.

National Underwriter Life & Health

very good point!

I am always a bit worried about my Norvax software doing the same thing.

At least with Norvax and Quotit you know you're dealing with a tech company. Especially with Quotit because you don't have the lead interest there. I don't think Norvax would steal your leads although they MIGHT just sell your website leads if they think you don't need them :laugh:...

With HBD/Insurint/AHCP/whatever, you have several clashing interests, egos, call centers, GA's, etc., going on. Beware of what you're getting into there. Start with Quotit, then Norvax, then a few other also-rans in there. Tech is tech, or at least it should be.
- Joe

Back